Pay by mobile slots are slots games found online where the options given to the player include paying via your mobile device to fund your e-wallet at paybymobilecasino.com/promotions/welcome-offer. This increases the level of convenience for the player, and ensures heightened security when paying too.
Just when you thought that slots on your mobile device couldn’t be any more convenient, they really can!
Funding your e-wallet using your mobile phone
If you have a pay-as-you-go service on your mobile phone, the deposit you want to make into your e-wallet is deducted from your phone credit. Similarly, if you pay your phone contract at the end of the month, or even every quarter, you’ll see the transfers you’ve made to your online account listed when your bill comes through.
Choosing the pay by mobile method is very easy. All you have to do is register with your phone number. You don’t have to bring up your credit card details every time you want to make a payment, and you can do everything with the same phone you use to play the slots games.
With just a few clicks, your casino account will be funded, and you can start playing your favourite games.
What are the benefits of pay by mobile slots?
1) The pay by mobile casino payment method is safe and secure. Your credit card information is not needed, only your phone number. This means that your banking information will remain safe.
2) Convenience – it just takes seconds to fund your e-wallet with a few clicks. What’s more, it’s all done on the same device as the one you play on.
3) Transparency – you will always be asked to confirm the amount of the transfer before it goes though. Plus, you’ll receive all your transaction receipts via text message. This way, you can keep tabs on what you’re spending.
4) Free – it is an entirely free payment method with no hidden charges and costs involved.
5) Speed – instantaneous payments straight into your e-wallet. Gone are the days of bank transfers taking a certain number or days to go through.
Pay by mobile slots increase player accessibility
As all major UK mobile networks support the pay by mobile option, there are no problems with getting started with this.
What’s more, generally, minimum deposit amounts start at around £10, making it accessible to anyone who wishes to use their mobile device to pay.
Another positive thing about pay by mobile is the option to set a limit on the amount of cash you deposit. After all, if you’re getting your bill at the end of the month, it can be easy to forget how much you’re spending in the moment.
You can avoid a nasty surprise at the end of the month by speaking to your provider to put a cap on your spending, and although a few network operators may allow you to increase your monthly limit by calling up their customer service team, others, such as O2, impose strict limits.
Leave a Reply